Tuesday, August 26, 2008

barrezueta baubles

During vacation I came across Lorena Barrezueta's lovely work.  (And also: that's a really fun name to say.  Barrezueta.  Barrezueta.)  She's got gorgeous pottery pieces, and has just started a jewelry line with these little beauties:


Ceramic pendants with 24k gold ASL letters.  Yum.  This is going on my Buying-As-Soon-As-I-Can-Figure-Out-How-To-Justify-It-List.  It's a pity that ASL "L" and the sign for "loser" are the same, but I won't let that stop me.

She's also got some very funny bracelets.

The jewelry's all sold privately, with prices here.

1 comment:

  1. I must get one!! After all I do know sign language, it only seems fit, don't you think? And my nickname is T so it would be perfect!!! I love, love, love them. Now, to decide if spending $200 of student loan money would make the hubby upset?
    scale... much needed car or ASL necklace???

    ReplyDelete